Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment methods can I use?
We accept all the major credit cards and PayPal express checkout.
- Where is my order confirmation email?
We're sorry for the confusion with locating your order confirmation email. Sometimes the email will get sorted into another folder within your email, please check the different folders in your email.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes have specific terms and conditions and expire dates.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your oder ships via email.
- How to contact customer service?
If you have question regarding our online store (ordering, shipping, technical questions, returns) please contact email@example.com
- Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. Simply return the unused goods back to us and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
In-Store Pick Up
- Can I pick up my products from the store?
- When I can pick up my products from the store?
- What time can I pick up my merchandise??
- Where can I pick up my merchandise??
- What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charges are dependent on the shipment requirements. You can see the shipping fees on the checkout process before the payment is made.
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 2-5 business days.
- Free Standard Shipping on all non-clearance, sale items
- Applies only to U.S orders, lower 48 states
- Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time.
- Can I return an item?
Caliwear SD will accept product returns up to 30 DAYS after the dispatch date, provided that the returned product(s) are unused and in original condition.
- Which products can be returned?
Any item(s) purchased on our website are eligible for return, provided they are in new condition and follow all our Return Policy terms.
- Can I get a refund for my shipping costs?
We will refund your shipping costs if the product was received due to an error on our part. For change-of-mind returns, and any other return reason that is not due to an error on our part, we do not refund shipping charges.
- How do I return my order?
You can visit the store or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. Remember that all goods must be in new condition and follow all our Return Policy terms.
- How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).